Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Road Trip

So far so good. My plan is on going on a road-trip this weekend. No plan, no schedule. My sister in-law Candice and I will be trekking out on our own; in an adventure that we can't quite put logistical reason to. But with a brand new lime green SUV, and a trunk full of outdoorsy stuff - we are going to hit the ground running( Or should I say tires?) in a direction down south. We don't know just how far south we are going to go. But we both imagine it to be a different and adventurous trip. There is no doubt that I am going to miss my warm bed, and my warm husband; but in an effort to unleash my more adventurous side I am going to embrace it with open arms. At least until friday hits and I more than likely will let out a little sob over leaving my man behind! But my hope is I can regroup and get back to having a safe and enjoyable time.

On the list we would like to find some Mountain climbing, camping ( the ol' camp tent way), hiking, fishing, and if there is room on a rainy day some girlie girl stuff(most likely a shop or two). But having no idea how the outlook is on the weather, the weekend may go entirely different then we expect! Are not most road trips that way?

But as I cover some of the plans for the weekend I realize I need to get back to more important things. Not that blogging is unimportant. Just that making dinner ranks high on the need to do list. Hope you understand ;) And then there is a mountain ( Not the kind I want to climb) of laundry that desperately needs washed if I plan on going anywhere this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Your road trip sounds fun! I hope that you have a wonderful time and that you make sure to take lots of photos of your adventures and when you get back that you find some time to write a bit about it all!

    It's good that you're taking some time for yourself and although you'll miss Stefan, you'll enjoy doing something that YOU want to do. And you'll be so happy to see him when you get back.

    ReplyDelete