Tuesday, March 29, 2011

It's the Little Things

My Husbands surprise to me on my arrival home
So As it was I was on my way home from my road trip a trek to Tennessee and Kentucky, when upon returning I realized my husband had cleaned the house, done the dishes, and as if that were not enough he had made me the above brownie with a heart in the center. Now guy's, to those of you who think that baking is not masculine, and that some how you might alter your ultra ego- Let me tell you, this is gonna get you some major brownie points. And I mean that literally. But again as if that weren't enough he also had Flowers waiting with the brownies! So for the record, that Stefan is simply the best husband a girl could imagine up- And he is MINE!!!! So all you chickies will have to look elsewhere! But don't worry, you will find your Mr. Right!!!



But really, I have no idea how I snagged such a find. Everyday he amazes me more and more. And as much I love adventure, I really missed him. By saturday only a mere day into my trip I missed his companionship. And what is so funny, he is not just super sweet guy who is an awesome husband. He is an awesome best friend. And like magic to my ears when I finally made it home, I told him all about my trip when he said " We are going to have to go back to Tennessee very very soon!" That statement was a sweet song to my ears!!! I love that man!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweetie! Love that Stefan. I'm glad to have him as a brother. And I'm glad to have you as a sister, too.

    Beautiful, beautiful flowers and the brownie.... I want some!

    ReplyDelete