Friday, April 1, 2011

Just a peek

Here is a few peaks into our roadtrip, Candice and I had a great time! But like any trip it went by so fast!!!!




First stop: Chipotle!




I had to rip my camera out of it's case fast to get this one.




Excited about our driving progress!




                                                               Second Stop: Dinner!




                                                   Ooooooo Yum, I know you want some!


                                                

                                                            First nights stay: comfy!




Breakfast anyone? Really the coffee and the belgium waffles were the most exciting!





                        Our first hike, to the falls. It was all steps!!!! felt like I was  climbing a 10 story building!
                        It was so very worth it though!




My rain garb!!! It was  three times bigger then it needed to be, but at least I was dry!




Here is us trying to take a self portrait, easier said than done!
I have plenty more to show you but already the day is flying by, more to come soon!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, sweet pictures of you!

    Thanks for sharing some views of your trip. Looks like it was a lot of fun. Feel like taking another road trip soon? Maybe in a westerly direction? Hint hint. ;)

    ReplyDelete